How does one navigate the Journeyman Life process?
- We seek or want happiness, joy, fulfillment, love, peace, and success (Happiness Quotient or HQ) in our lives in one shape or another.
- We are all on a journey with curves to that end.
- While it seems like the majority of HQ is external, outside one’s self, it is actually relational and behavioral outcome-oriented.
- The reality is that like an iceberg, 70% of our HQ is determined by internal dynamics.
- The internal dynamic trumps the external and even trick us into seeing things not as they are but as we are. What we see, changes what we do, which impacts what we get. The actions to how we interpret our surroundings based on our own internal logic determine the results that follow.
- It becomes highly unlikely that any quantity of external success will satisfy the inner saboteurs, so we find ourselves in a never-ending loop.
- In order to break the pattern, we need to look deeply inside ourselves to understand the forces at play.
- The Seven Dimensions model helps us understand the areas or forces at play in one’s life above and below the “water line” of life. The Journeyman Diagnostic Check will help you identify gaps and goals in this less known area below the waterline.
- The Five Stages of Transformation helps you navigate the transformation journey.
The five stages are:
1. Outer Reality
2. Inner Reality
3. Chart Course
- The Journeyman Guide Book will take you through a step by step process to move through the five steps and transform your HQ and results on the journey.
- The Journeyman Life offers support, guidance, and coaching through this process including Mens’ Journey Groups and 1:1 coaching.
- Moving yourself through this journey allows you to support and lead others moving through the journey. Become a life-long learner and a part of the dynamic network of growth-oriented men changing the face of the masculine role in our society.